You’ve come to the right place if you’re seeking directions on how to send a picture in tumblr ask box. Following, public blog posts, reactions to content, and messaging are all ways to communicate on tumblr. You may send and receive regular fan mail using the tumblr Fan Mail messaging system. If your blog has an “Ask” option, you may also answer direct queries received through it. The template you use to answer Ask messages allows you to include links and images.
How to send a picture in tumblr ask box
Step By Step Guidance:
- Upload a photo to a photo-sharing website like Flickr, Photobucket, or Picasa Web Albums (see Resources).
- Copy the link after selecting the option to generate a sharing link. On Flickr, for example, choose the image, select the sharing button that looks like an arrow poking out of a box, click “Grab the Link,” highlight the URL, and then hit “Ctrl-C.”
- To get started, just go to your tumblr Dashboard. To send a message, click the envelope-shaped messaging symbol.
- Choose a message type from the drop-down menu. Click the “Send Fan Mail” button to send a fan mail message to someone. If you’re responding to fan mail, go to the bottom of the message and select “Answer.”
- To paste the link, click anywhere in the message template and hit “Ctrl-V.”
- Fill in the blanks with a text message or a photo, if preferred, then click the “Send” button.
How to Turn Off tumblr Emails
tumblr allows you complete control over your blog, allowing you to choose whether or not to get email alerts. These tumblr alerts are sent to the email address associated with your account, and they notify you when anything happens on your blog, such as acquiring a new following or obtaining a new reply. If getting these emails is no longer useful to you, you can immediately stop them using your account’s features.
Step By Step Guidance:
- Log into your tumblr account and select your blog’s name.
- To access your blog’s Preferences page, choose the “Preferences” link, which looks like a gear.
- To remove the check mark from the “Keep me updated with new things from tumblr .” option, go to the Email alerts section and click the check box next to it.
- To keep your changes, click the “Save” button.